Based in Toronto, Canada, Asigra provides organisations around the world with the ability to recover their data now from anywhere through a global network of partners who deliver cloud backup and recovery services as public, private and/or hybrid deployments.
As the industry’s first enterprise-class agentless cloud-based recovery software to provide data backup and recovery of servers, virtual machines, endpoint devices, databases and applications, SaaS and IaaS based applications. Asigra helps organisations to lower the total cost of ownership, reduce recovery time objectives, eliminate silos of backup data by providing a single consolidated repository, and provides 100% recovery assurance.
Asigra has been recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and has been included in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software since 2010.
Backup Technology formed a strategic partnership with Asigra in 2005 and is now one of its largest global partners.
- One of Asigra’s Largest Global Providers
- Protecting over 20 Petabytes of data
- Simple, Straightforward Pricing Model
- ISO 9001, 27001 and 22301 Certified
- Agentless Architecture
- Incremental forever backups
- De-duplication of data
- WAN Optimised Solution
- Protects All Operating Systems
- Performs Bare Metal Recovery
- Up to 256 Bit AES Encryption
- FIPS 140-2 Accredited